Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mearshm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 06:10 AM
    Technical training in the US info
    Greetings,
    I need a big dump of general article about technical education - this was dropped from US high school curricula in the 1960's but now more people are talking about the need for a technical skills track in high schools and junior colleges. These could involve anything from trade skill to computer skills. US companies can't find people with the bare minimum skill levels. Can you send me to articles about what is going on to rectify this?
    Thanks very much,
    Mike
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 24, 2013, 06:36 AM
    Your best source of articles is the reference desk at your local public or college/university library. Libraries subscribe to databases that give citations to articles in medicine, education, technology, etc. (and then you ask for the print or microfiche/microfilm version of those articles). Libraries also subscribe to databases that will give entire articles that can be printed out.

If you limit yourself to Googling on your home computer, you will miss a lot since you don't have journal subscriptions, so many articles will not be available to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find a training center that offers IPC training? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a training centers that teaches IPC Training that provides quality training system.

We have an employee that has patient info and billing info in our server - Violation? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a past employee that has patient files and billing info on our server. She worked part time for an outside doctor and his info is contained on our records. We have purged them and notified the docotr, but she intercepts emails. Do we have a violation that we should be concerned about?

How to go from outside training to potty pad training for our puppy? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old shih zui puppy and she is very well trained in using the bathroom outdoors. In this cold weather I find that she shivers a lot while outside and I always make sure she has a coat/sweater on. How can I get her to at least during the colder months or during rainy days to use...

View more questions Search