Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Sep 24, 2013, 04:15 AM
    Has anyone got a sewing pattern for this or know how to do it?
    Hello I need to make a petticoat with a train. I don't want a busy type petticoat just a slim one with a train that I can add lace to. Has anyone got a sewing pattern for this or know how to do it?

Thanks.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 26, 2013, 09:03 AM
    I see this type of thing at craft stores like Joann Fabric's or Michael's. Do you have these types of stores in the UK? Maybe you could order one online?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I add a train to my wedding dress [ 8 Answers ]

I have bought a beautiful wedding dress 2 and hand with my limited budget but it has no train I really want to add one but not sure how hard it would be. It would be in lace and I can sew a little. Has anyone got any experience with this? Thanks

Sewing pattern for long legged monkey [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Y'all! I'm looking for a sewing pattern for a stuffed monkey. It is one of the ones that have overly long arms and legs and have velcro on the hands feet and elbows. All I can seem to find out of web searches is sock monkey patterns! Lol! Someone help! :) Thanks! :)

Wedding dress [ 8 Answers ]

I have recently fallen into a situation where my chronic lying may result in some legal action. I was asked to create a wedding dress for a friend of a friend at no charge. There was no contract written or any documents made. We met once and did a drawing of what she wanted. As the date got...

View more questions Search