Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    234Girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 02:18 PM
    What will happened if no charges have been formed against you but your on probation
    My step dad has been arrested before for GBh and got on probation he then got arrested for criminal damage but no charges was found against him , he got sent to a prison cell because his probation officer is on holiday but what will happen to Him surely he can't get put away for nothing
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2013, 05:44 PM
    He got put in a jail ( most likely not a prison) because someone at the probation department put a hold on him at the time of arrest. Most likely unless the details of the crime involved other tech violations he will be released but he can still be held pending a hearing before a judge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation sentences for non contact and new charges related to probation [ 5 Answers ]

If someone is on high max intense probation for aggravated assault,two criminal damage charges,terroristic threats and a possession charge an they get violated for no contact an somebody puts a simple assault warrant out on them what could be the out come of this situation if these are the first...

Violation of probation no new charges [ 3 Answers ]

Have a bench warrant and on probation how much jail time will I get for first time violating

On Unsupervised probation and got new charges what do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I have three years over my head for breaking and enteringless than a month ago. I got 27 days time served and 3 years unsupervised probation. I have no p.o. to report to. I just went do down to a university and got put in cuff waiting for a bus for public intoxication possession of alch and...

What does violation of probation with new charges mean? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was convicted of Grand larceny in the 3rd degree which is a class D felony 2 years ago, he was sentenced to, 5 years probation because we got a good lawyer. He has done well on probation. Yesterday he was arrested again for another Grand Larceny in the 3rd degree, another class D felony,...

Possible Charges for Vilation of Probation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a little confused right now and need an outside source for some answers. My husband is in jail in one county of NJ for possession and paraphonaila and because of this he violated probation which I understand. He has his voilation of probation this month and the charge son the...

View more questions Search