Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilkinsontray Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 01:50 AM
    Night time visits ?
    I wake most nights at 3.33 am, I go to make a brew and sense someone is there, I feel like cobwebs on my face and arms but there is nothing there and it takes me ages to fall back to sleep, often I can't, has this happened to anyone else ?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 23, 2013, 03:01 PM
    How long have you been experiencing this?

Is there anything nearby that could be producing high EMFs? Some people are believed to be extra sensitive to high electrical fields... though I'm a little skeptical of EMF theories.

Sep 24, 2013, 03:21 AM
    Well that is the freaky thing, at night time everything is switched off, I do switch the TV on to distract me from that being watched feeling,

Sep 24, 2013, 02:19 PM
    How long have you been experiencing this? Did you move into a new home and you began feeling weird... or have you been there for a number of years and it just started one day?

Of course I have to ask, have you ever played with the occult? This includes things such as tarot readings, Ouija boards, crystals, etc...

Oct 5, 2013, 08:10 AM
    Sorry it has taken me so long to respond as my internet has been playing up, I have always backed away from the occult because of my Christian beliefs, I can and do however pick up on peoples emotions which can get me down so we moved away from concrete jungle 7 weeks ago near to the beach, this night time presence has moved with me, my beliefs tell me that there are 3 types of spirit, human, angelic and demonic, I would assume that with human and angelic I would not feel fear, just very confused and dream of 8 hours sleep x

Oct 5, 2013, 02:51 PM
    It's good you've stayed away from that type of thing. But it's a common practice and I had to ask. You are correct, there are 3 main types of spirit... man, demonic and angelic. However, one very important thing to remember is that in scripture we're told that Satan and his angels can appear as angels of light. This means there isn't always going to be a spiritual red flag going on right away when one is manifesting. They can assume the likeness and resemblance of something good and helpful. This is the reason we're told in scripture to test the spirits. The enemy works in deception most of all.

Have you taken any steps to try and stop this feeling or presence?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should/Can a father use extra time in between his visits to spend time with his kid? [ 7 Answers ]

If there is a set child visitation between two parents such as every other weekend, can or should a father use some extra opportunities to visit the child, such as "swing by the house on his lunch breaks" or pick the child up after he gets out of work to take him/her to the park for an hour? Is...

Is there a time restriction on what time of night a process server(private) can come [ 11 Answers ]

Is there a time restriction on what time of night a process server(private), can come to serve papers? Can they walk around a house and bang on the windows? Isn't that trespassing?

My daughter does not want over night visits or travel with her father what can I do [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter is 9 and has always had minimal contact with her dad he would go months with out talking to her at times and would visit for a week every year and a half. He is with a person that has said she was going to replace my daughter and named her daughter like mine. Now his family does not...

Night time loneliness. [ 11 Answers ]

My ex of almost 1 year broke up over a month ago. I've been through the mopping part, the crying out your eyes, neglecting your body blah, blah, blah, all that good stuff. Since then, I've gotten pretty good, little contact, being able to see him in the hallways at school and being fine, hanging...

Night TIme sickness [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been feeling sick at night and specifically at night.. I'm a boy. I'm 18 What's the problem>? I'm thinking its because maybe I'm not eating right. I don't feel hungry but when I eat I feel better a little then my stomach hurts again. I feel like I'm going to BARF then I end up not.. its...

View more questions Search