Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeDiskoLove99 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2013, 11:59 PM
    (World of Warcraft) How do I get to Mount Hyjal?
    Just hit level 80 and I as wanting to quest in Mount Hyjal, the problem is because I don't own one of the games required I can only fly my mount in Northrend and Outlands, I can't fly in Kalimdor. So flying there via my mount is not an option and despite the fact that it says level 80 required there is no introductory quest available to get to Mount Hyjal, apparently you're supposed to have it on the board in Stormwind, for Heroes call but I do not. Can anyone explain to me why I cannot get this quest so I can get to Mount Hyjal? Is it that I need to level up a bit or what?

I bought the world of warcraft battle chest. It only goes up to Wrath of the lich king. So apparently this means no flying for me in a lot of places.
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Sep 23, 2013, 12:25 AM
    I use wowhead for all of my WoW questions/quest help.

Hero's Call: Mount Hyjal! - Quest - World of Warcraft

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

World of Warcraft [ 0 Answers ]

I play WoW and have been trying to explain to people why I enjoy it more than real life and them not understanding, I finally found my answer in a song on YouTube. I am posting it here so others can see it. http://youtu.be/ltM5jHIJFw4 I really don't understand why my doctors find it bad...

World of warcraft and marriages. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello :) I have heard the saying that 'world of warcraft destroys marriages/relationships' I myself have found this to be true... thankfully we both agreed to get rid of the game for a while and focus on us. But I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Typcially what...

World of warcraft [ 6 Answers ]

I deleted my account from world of warcraft cause I had a new computer and it wouldent work on it so I deleted every trace of me from it. I then got a new computer which it would work on when I went to make a new account it wouldent work it said it had already been used once and cannot be used...

View more questions Search