Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello E:
    I'm a Jew. I don't appreciate anti Semitic jokes. Your Jewish friends do??? Nahhh, they don't.

excon
    Ex get a grip this is humour and humour is often based loosely in truth. I don't see why you think this is particularly anti-semitic unless it is that semites are mentioned twice. The truth is the Israelites didn't ask for the commandments they got them for free and just about everyone has failed to fall in line ever since, hell I don't remember ever cooking an unborn kid in its mothers milk, those Israelites must have been into some weird shiite
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, smoothy and clete

Here's some really good humor for you. I mean, you gotta laugh at yourself, right??
    Ex those images aren't humour so I can understand they might upset you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 24, 2013, 06:13 PM
    Since this has moved from Humor and Comedy to backbiting and name calling, this thread is closed. You can do that all you want in the Discussions forums.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are the real 10 commandments? [ 18 Answers ]

ZachZ asked that I post this question here. The question was originally posed to the Christian site and, so far, has received no resolution. Any help would be appreciated. /////////////////////////////////////////////////// Exodus 20:2-17 lists the commandments that are accepted today,...

The two great commandments. [ 39 Answers ]

Today's Gospel (Mt 22:34-40): When the Pharisees heard how Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they came together. One of them, a teacher of the Law, tried to test him with this question, «Teacher, which is the most important commandment in the Law?». Jesus answered, «‘You shall love the Lord, your...

What are the real 10 Commandments? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm looking for some help here. I've been reading my King James version and I'm confused. Exodus 20:2-17 lists the commandments that are accepted today, but Moses is repeating to the people what god told him. They are not written down. Some time later, Moses goes back to God and gets the...

View more questions Search