Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michelle2345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2013, 05:04 PM
    Should I double major while in college
    I am currently going to college so I can become a nurse. I am finishing up my prerequisite courses, I'm just completing my Microbiology course and Physiology course this semester. There is a lottery system for the nursing program and they only allow 50 students per semester. There are over 600 students that apply to the program every semester. I'm worried I might not get into the program next semester. I was considering double majoring in Psychology or Health Education.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 22, 2013, 07:22 PM
    You can always go into a different nursing program once you've finished your required courses. Start applying elsewhere so you don't get disappointed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Double Major in Accounting & Finance? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a college student who has always taken an interest in accounting since high school. I am just beginging the 150 hour credit option(which is geard more towards those who wish to obtain a CPA) to receive a degree in accounting at a somewhat selective private college, and hope to some day earn my...

Math Major for College [ 3 Answers ]

What other MAINLY math websites are there please, I am thinking of using my GI Bill to go back to school and I will need all the help I can get, if I start with Algebra 107 I am just going to keep taking math classes all the way through a BA, possibly through a Masters level. Adult education at...

Is this college major in Medical [ 2 Answers ]

Is James Madison A Medical school?

Choosing a College Major [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am in the process of transferring from a community college to a university to attain a bachelor degree. I chose to major in Marketing and after talking to various people: college counselors, parents, people who went to college and those that don't, I am completely unsure of myself right...

Should I Do a Double Major? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been going to school for awhile and I had a really hard time making up my mind about what I wanted to do. I finally decided to get my degree in Interior Design and I really like it a lot, but I still feel like there are more things that I want to learn and do. It would only take me another...

View more questions Search