Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karatekid06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2013, 04:48 PM
    Harbor Breeze Customer Service
    Bought a Harbor Breeze fan today that was on display. Nice fan but they didn't have the box with all the extra pieces in it. So we are missing the 2 or 3 inch downrod. How can we get one of these?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Lowe's has them in stock, look at an end cap in the fan dept.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Customer Service [ 1 Answers ]

We have a huge family room/dining room combo and put up 2 Harbor Breeze Fans. How can we get the remotes to work independently instead of together? The remotes we have will turn both fans and lights off and on. How do we separate them?

Harbor Breeze Customer Service [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the 52 inch Harbor Breeze white New Orleans Classic ceiling fan. E-NO52A5C4. I purchased these fans from Lowe's in 2009. Lowe's still carry these fans in the brown and brass finish. I need 3 of these fans in white. THANKS!!

Harbor breeze fans customer service [ 0 Answers ]

I am in the process of replacing a ceiling fan with a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan on a cathedral ceiling. I have the bracket mounted on the ceiling, when I hang the Ball joint in the bracket it pinches slightly and will not allow the fan to hang plumb. When I reverse the bracket the fan will hang...

Harbor Breeze Customer Service [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get the screws that affix the blade arms to the unit? I tried Lowe's where I purchased the fan.

View more questions Search