Ask
    gypsy fields Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2013, 12:26 PM
    Why are flowering trees dying
    They are yellowing & black dried out bark do not look healthy
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2013, 12:38 PM
    Please do not duplicate post. We have no idea where you are located. In the desert? Not many trees flowering in the US now, it's the beginning of fall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pa tree law and nuisance trees laws trees [ 4 Answers ]

My neighbor has a 20 foot long tree limb hanging 30 feet up in his tree. It is over our quiet street where residence walk daily to the park situated @ the end of the lane. I have notified him and the tree still lurks there. Resting on a larger branch which has supported it since it broke off...

The average height of flowering cherry trees in a nursery is 11 feet. If the heights [ 4 Answers ]

The average height of flowering cherry trees in a nursery is 11 feet. If the heights are normally distributed with a stand deviation of 1.6 feet, find the probabilty that a tree is less than 13 feet.

Mature trees dying at tops [ 2 Answers ]

I have several hardwoods in my back yard that are dying at the tops, these are mature trees approximately 40 - 60 feet tall. One is a hickory and the others is some type of poplar. The tops have shedded leaves and the branches are dying and dropping off. Could this be the result of insect...

Maple-family trees dying? [ 1 Answers ]

It is almost July and all of the deciduous trees in my area have all of their leaves. These maple-family trees (maple leaves, but several "trunks"--actually pretty ugly without their leaves) have hardly any leaves, but are not entirely without leaves. I would have to go out and purchase a...

View more questions Search