Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erixom Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Sep 22, 2013, 10:27 AM
    iPhone 3g will not restore I get error 1015.
    When I try to restore I get an error 1015. I have tried a lot Google has not helped. My iPhone won't boot anymore.

Check out some similar questions!

How to restore hp laptop to factory settings hacker and restore manager freezes [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am trying to restore a HP Compaq laptop to its factory settings. Every time I go to Restore Manager the screen freezes and it won't let me select "System Recovery" or ANYTHING at all. How can I restore with this problem occurring and not letting me choose this option of restoration ? I...

System Restore has stopped working on WindowsVista./ERROR 0xc000007b [ 7 Answers ]

Each attempt to access System Restore on Windows Vista laptop fails with Error 0xc000007b. Previous restore points lost. Suggestions to resolve this please.

How do you restore a iPhone 3g? [ 0 Answers ]

I tried connecting it to itunes and restoring it from there already but it keeps saying :"itunes could not restore iphone. An unknown error occured"

System restore won't restore [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to restore to earlier point, each time I try it goes through motions then say canot restore.:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.