Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usherstate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 10:24 AM
    Church funerals
    Which side, left or right, of church are the family seated?

Check out some similar questions!

Funerals. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriends grandmother just passed away a few days ago and his mother wants me to go to the funeral. I've never been to a funeral before and I was wondering if I'm supposed to wear black or color, or what? I have no idea how to dress for this. And I don't want to be dressed in a way that the...

Death and funerals. [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any advice on dealing with funerals? Yesterday I got 2 phone calls, the first was to tell me a friend (like a mother to me) passed away. Then an hour later got another call that informed me my dad passed away. My father was very abusive and I never liked him but, I can't stop...

Toddlers and Funerals [ 1 Answers ]

My brothers father in law passed away in a traffic accident last night. He and his wife have a 3 year old girl. My brother is torn between wanting to go along with his wife and mother in laws wishes about having his daughter present for ALL aspects of the preparations, visitations and the funeral,...

Children and funerals [ 1 Answers ]

My husband's grandmother, with whom my childeren ages 13 and 8 were very close to just passed away after being ill for the past 3 months. My dilema is we were taking the children to the funeral but NOT the wake. Now, my husbands family is making us feel bad. They thought the children would be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.