Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustangrobert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 09:46 AM
    a/c furnace is in the attic and water is running from it to the outside of the house
    a/c furnace is in the attic and when it gets hot outside water starts running from it to the outside of my house
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 21, 2013, 03:59 PM
    Completely normal. It is a condensate drain for the a/c evap coil.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2013, 08:00 PM
    Is this by any chance a pipe that is in front of a window? Or is this at ground level?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is there no running water in my house [ 2 Answers ]

We have a submerged well pump. We had running water an hour ago and now there is no water at all. We checked breakers, it wasn't that. The pump has no power at all. What can we do?

No running water in my house [ 5 Answers ]

My well pump is in ground and I can feel it running when I touch the tp of the pipe but we have no running water in the house! Any ideas for what the problem may be would be greatly apreciated.

Attic type vent for an attic-less barn style house [ 1 Answers ]

I have a barn style house. The upstairs ceilings & walls are shaped just like the roof w/slants. I do not have an attic. I live in Texas and during the summer, our upstairs is a sauna. I was thinking of getting some type of vent to install in the upstairs hallway to suck out the hot air during...

Running a wood furnace blower through a thermostat inside the house? [ 3 Answers ]

For US wood furnace/Model: 1557M

View more questions Search