Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fredrick duncan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 07:54 AM
    My outside fan is not moving(Honeywell unit). Everything else is coming on.
    On my Honeywell unit outside the fan is not coming on. Pushed in the contact and it still want start up. Can you help?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 21, 2013, 04:04 PM
    Honeywell does not make any outside units. Honeywell does make components that may be in your outside unit, but the actual unit is not a Honeywell, I promise you this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My outside Lennox A/C unit not coming on, fan runs, but nothing else. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi! My outside Lennox A/C unit (approx. 4 years old) is not coming on. The fan will run, if we start it manually (spin it ourselves) and will continue to run of its own accord. But the motor(?) or compressor or condenser or something in there will not turn on, it tries, but to no avail. Also, we...

The fan is not coming on in the ac/heating unit, and there is a low hum, also [ 0 Answers ]

Rheem ac/heating unit The fan is not coming on, and there is a low hum in the unit. We checked all the circuits in the breaker box and found which one the unit is connected to. Is there a restart button to get it going again?

My ac is not cooling and the fan in outside unit is not moving, why? [ 1 Answers ]

My ac is not cooling so I went outside to check the unit outside and the fan is not coming on. Does this mean I need a run cap?

Central ac unit not coming on outside, fan isn't turning and no noise [ 9 Answers ]

The fan is running, no cold air, but the fan outside doesn't make noise or run, could it be theromostat or motor or compressor? Tnks

RUUD Heat Pump Outside Unit Fan not coming on [ 1 Answers ]

I just closed on my house - made one payment and the outside heat pump is not working!! About 3-4 weeks ago the fan on the outdside unit just sounded a little rough, almost a slight grind/knocking noise- although nothing major or too out of the ordinary for a fan motor ,just a little bit...

View more questions Search