Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2013, 06:43 AM
    DirectTV
    My neighbor has had directv since 1993. She never sign any contract. But the statement below seems to obligate her to their contract. You have to get the receiver for the system to work. Just in case she wants to cancel the service, I guess DirecTV is going
    Charge her fees.

Statement: Having your receiver installed constitutes as your commitment to your contract, there's no going back unless you want to pay an early cancellation fee which is roughly $20 per month for every month from the date you cancel.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 21, 2013, 06:50 AM
    However, if no term was specified, then there is nothing to cancel.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2013, 08:20 AM
    Thank. I hope that is the case

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I connect a DirectTv box into very old TV with only one rf output? [ 11 Answers ]

I hope that made sense because I really need some help. I just broke my new TV yesterday and had this oldie (still works) in my garage. Is this even possible? And the cable thing that goes into the rf output is coming from the wall into the direct TV box, so I don't know how this is going to work.

Dvd,Vcr,DirectTV connection [ 1 Answers ]

My Tv has a S video on back,1 audio/video connection, 1 audio only connection, and the in from Ant plug My DVD has a S video connection, 1 audio/video connection, and a coaxial plug My Sat receiver has s video out Audio/video, another audio/video, Sat In , and coaxial plug My VCR has line in...

Vcr not working with directtv [ 2 Answers ]

I recently signed up with directtv.Getting support with them is impossible. My vcr(jvc,HRA592U) was working fine when I had cable, but now there is no picture or sound. Do I need to upgrade the vcr or is there something I can do to make it work?

LCD TV hookup to DirectTV [ 3 Answers ]

How do you connect a LCD TV to Direct TV receiver? I have a Sharp 19" w/built in DVD player. Confused with inputs and Antenna. Will not be using the HDTV capibility at this time. Manual not clear on any of this.

Is it possible to watch DirectTV Satellite on computer? [ 1 Answers ]

I just got service today at my home... I was curious.. I have a 24" Flat Screen monitor with my computer... Is this possible to watch satellite on? Do I need to get another receiver?

View more questions Search