Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 06:28 AM
    Kah-Nah-Jo
    Can anyone tell me of a waterfall or pounding river wave called the Kah-Nah-Jo, presumably in a native tongue?

Check out some similar questions!

"Na na na na nah?" Song Title/Band help [ 11 Answers ]

I need help identifying a song title. After googling my heart out, I come to you, oh wise ones. The song begins suddenly with fast paced (and steady) driving drums, guitar and piano. It's a band with a male lead singer and the first thing you hear is "Na na na na nah." They repeat that a few...

A song with na na nana na nah nah ohh in it? [ 3 Answers ]

Help! I've heard this song on the radio but I have never heard the name of it. I swear the lyrics are " Na na na, na na na nah nah ohh, something something something " and I thinks those lyrics make up about 70% of the song. I love the sound of this song and I really need help please

Nah nah old cheesy rap song from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

It went sort of like na nananana nananana nanana nanana nana nana, it's a male lead It's a club rap song... the only words I remember are excuse me mr officer, im the mirical doctar, i like it like that... I also think the background guys say "turn around".

AFLAC goat "nah" file [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find a .wav or mp3 file that has the goat from the AFLAC commercial when it goes "nah, nah, nah"

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.