Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olhank1949 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 06:16 AM
    Ceiling Fan Troubleshooting
    I have a remote control hunter ceiling fan. It recently started humming. Any answers please.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Sep 28, 2013, 12:00 PM
    Yes,

Check this out - it is a ceiling fan troubleshooting guide which ha an answer to your question.

My ceiling fan is making a humming noise - what should I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling Fan Troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

West to replace a burned out bulb in a 4-bulb light fixture connected to an older Hunter ceiling fan. Suddenly there was a spark and the all the light bulbs in the fixture went out and the entire socket that the light bulb was screwed into came out. The wires were correded and broke loose. I...

Ceiling fan troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Avion Ceiling fan that runs on remote only. It has stopped working. I have checked the wall switch, breakers, changed the battery in the remote and still no solution. There were no indications this was going to happen. Can you help me?

Ceiling fan troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Myceiling fan made a popping noise then stop working, but the lights still comes on. What can this be?

Ceiling fan troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

The lights on my ceiling fan automatically cycle through rapid flashing to on, then dimming to off, repeat cycle over and over... The remote is transmitting and the fan motor is OK.

Ceiling Fan Troubleshooting [ 6 Answers ]

I just removed one ceiling fan w/light and replaced it with another. The new ceiling fan will not work but the attached light kit does work. They use the same power source, I don't understand what the trouble could be. The fan is a brand new lower end Hunter. Thanks for any ideas.

View more questions Search