Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bart53 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 05:10 AM
    What should the flue gas temperature be on an AFG burner?
    Would like to know what the flue gas temperature should be on an AFG burner for a direct pipe to chimney installation... Don
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 21, 2013, 04:09 PM
    You will need to contact tech support of the company that makes the unit to get proper advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Prime a Beckett AFG Burner [ 7 Answers ]

When my mother ran out of fuel oil, the company suggested that she put a few gallons of diesel in the tank to tide her over until Monday when she can get a regular delivery, rather than pay the emergency service fee a weekend delivery would require. I put a couple gallons diesel in the tank, saving...

How to change the burner motor on beckett afg burner? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello: RE: how to change the moter on my beckett afg After basement floods last summer , burner developed a canery which is getting louder each month. My inspection, I see two power wires, two bolts attached to the housing, and a set screw that refuses to break free. Is this set screw a right...

What are typical flue gas results in a AFG [ 6 Answers ]

What are typical flue gas results in a AFG

Beckett Oil Burner AFG [ 8 Answers ]

The Beckett AFG caused some trouble this year when my grandchildren accidentally turned off the EMERGENCY OIL Burner switch at the top of the stair case.. For some reason it caused water to spray out flooding the floor. I'd like to know how this could be prevented? I was told by the repair man the...

Gas burner flue? [ 3 Answers ]

I just had my fireplace flue cleaned on my recently purchased 50-yr-old house. The service guy told me that the other flue -- the one to my gas burner -- was very damaged and needed to be relined. Is this possible? The house was converted from oil to gas about 20 years ago, and the gas burner...

View more questions Search