Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylike1234 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2013, 09:45 PM
    The dance
    Even though I'm not allowed to date yet my parents let me go to school dances and stuff like that, but the cutest guy in my 5th period class asked me out to the Halloween dance, here's the thing I don't really like dancing, but I really want to go, I went to elementary with him and he was my crush in fourth. Should I go?
    LittleBlackKat Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Oct 1, 2013, 12:36 PM
    I am assuming that since you have posted your question on a "Middle School" board, that you're very young. You also mentioned you are not allowed to date.

Now, as for the dance, you know you don't HAVE to dance in order to attend a dance, right? I used to just sit around and talk to my friends at dances all the time. Nothing wrong or awkward about that.

You should also question what YOU want, deep down. If you really want to go, then go. Again, you don't have to dance. However, if this guy is your crush, then think deeper. Do you want to go simply to impress him? Or do you want to go for yourself and him and to have a good time?

Simply put: Do it for yourself too. You're clearly allowed, by your parents, so go and have a good time and enjoy the dance.

Best of luck.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2013, 05:35 PM
    If he asks you to dance with him, just try the best you can. Tell him first that you have never danced or that you aren't good at it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

African Dance & Dance Therapy... is over 40 too old to learn and teach? [ 0 Answers ]

Peace! I'm 41 and in great physical health. I used to dance regularly, but after having children (three... two teenager and a toddler) I stopped for over ten years. After taking classes here locally, I was asked to teach because of my skills. I'm also into to energy healing and want to...

Dance Studios - more empahsis on dance or business [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding dance studios. I would like a sincere answer from someone who either owns or knows someone well who does own their own dance studio. It has been my experience that studios will put more emphasis on business rather than dance. The reason for this is I have seen good...

What dance dance revolutiondo I buy for PS2. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: there are so many different dance dance revolutions for ps2 that I don't now what one to buy?I want to know witch one is the best.

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

View more questions Search