Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gguuyy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2013, 08:23 PM
    Hair drug test in 5 days,took 3 1/2 dexedrine 2 months ago
    I took 3 1/2 5 mg dexedrine the beginning of August and haven't touched a drug since and I have a life changing job opputunity but I have to pass a hair test in 5 days. Do you think I have a chance of passing it? I will never take another drug without a prescription either way. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Schnauzerluv1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2013, 08:54 PM
    Your good! No way that can still be in your system. Good luck
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 21, 2013, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzerluv1 View Post
    Your good! No way that can still be in your system. Good luck
    Really? How do you know this?

Most drugs remain detectable in your hair for 90 days or more.

To the OP, it's possible you could pass but just as possible that you may not. What choice do you really have? Take the test and hope for the best.
    gguuyy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2013, 09:37 AM
    Thanks to you both for the reply. I found something called the Mac method of cleaning your hair and I'm going to give it a try. I feel like it's a 50/50 chance either way since it was a one time use. I'm still open to all suggestions. I have 3 days left till the test. Ill let you guys know how it goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoked weed 2 months ago, will it show up on a hair drug test? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I am an athlete. My workouts are usually very intense. Last time I smoked (weed) was about 2 months ago. (57 days to be exact) A day after I smoked, I had about 2 inches cut off. Then I started preparing for my season, had extreme workouts, sweated a lot and lost a couple pounds. A couple...

Will a 10 mg of adderall taken 30 days ago show up on a hair follicle drug test? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter took 10 mg. of Adderall more 30 to 45 days ago. She now has to take an hair follicle drug test. If positive her school will submit it as evidence of drug possession and expel her. Is even this small amount likely to be detectable?

I smoked weeed 6 days ago and had a hair drug test yesterday,will it show up? [ 1 Answers ]

I smoked weed last Sunday (6 days ago n only 3 hits). I was submitted for a hair drug test Thursday. Will that show up on my test? I don't smoke weed often maybe once every 6 months (not even). :confused:

View more questions Search