Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whyruff Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Am I suffacating my relationship
    Hey All I would like some advice on my relationship, I am 27 and my girlfried is 22 recently we got into a argument and she mentioned that I am suffacating her and she needs space. I was reading a lot of different post about poeople in similar situations. I want to explain my situation and what kind of advice I'm looking for. She broke up with me recently and I called her a few times till we got back togethor. Evrythign seemed fine until I found her on mssg sites that she was talking to other guys and I asked about it. She mentioned I was being sufficating aagain I wanted to no what I should do. The next day after that its like nothing ever happened Im thinking should I back off? Should I do things different or could this be a excuse for other feelings she's having and using that as a excuse. Im confused and do not no what to do please give advice.
    Could someone feel sufficated and that feeling go away? Or is it over and I should try to move on to avoid being broke up on later...
    Thanks
    urstruly85 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 11:49 AM
    She feels that way because you asked her about talking to guys on the web? Or is there more to it than your telling? You need to sit down with her and ask her what does she want out of the relationship. I don't see what is so wrong about talking to other guys as long as it doesn't over step boundaries. But if you say she "flipped" then maybe she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Honestly sit with her discuss your feelings and see what she has to say then make your move.
    whyruff Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 11:56 AM
    And yes she said it cause I asked her about the guys. And she said she never gave me a reason to think anything was going on as well as the fact she would never do something like that. She said if she wanted to cheat she wouldn't be in a relationship . Its actually a pretty weird situation when we hang out were cool togethor she said I look for things to arguee about. She told me that when things are going well I try to dig things up to fight over. Sometimes I see it as something I actually do. But what's even more confusing is that when I try to bring thing up about the relationship like how she feel and how she thinks things are going she tell me she already explained it and that everythign is okie. And she even gets upset something so it leaves me pretty confused. Not sure what that means if anything . Im not even sure if I'm looking to deep into it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My name is Joe, My problem is 3 months ago I met this girl. We have been so called dating ever since. We are both in our 30's. We see each other every day since we met. Shortly after we met she confided in me that she is bi polar. She has always sought help for her...

Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anything in the Bible that says that is a female has sex with male that she lwave a part of her spirit or her soul with that man?

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Birthdate 10 2 1948 I need advice re my current relationship. Has he been cheating? Is he using me for a place to stay... my car.. Is he capable of commitment? Thank you.

View more questions Search