Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhutto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2013, 11:14 AM
    Native Amarcian
    I have two Cathay collection 24" Native Dolls Hunter is one in 5000 and Ethan is one of 2000 I have had them for years I do have Certificate of Authenticity . What are they worth today ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 20, 2013, 12:09 PM
    These have nothing to do with native american by the way. They are plain and simple Cathay dolls. Track them on eBay to fine the best price to ask,
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 12:50 PM
    Companies like this guaranteed the value would go up significantly, but most of the collector dolls, decorative plates and so forth aren't worth much more than you paid for them. They range on average from $10.00 to $70.00

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Native movie [ 0 Answers ]

There is a native american movie that might have been on the APTN network. It's a movie where people are trapped in a cave for almost the entire movie until they find a path leading them to light and water. Movie came out in the early 90s I believe.

Native American? [ 2 Answers ]

Attached is a picture of the necklace I have. Can anyone tell me about it

Native Remedies.anyone tried it? [ 1 Answers ]

Psychological Health - Herbal and natural remedies and information for emotional and mental wellbeing Hello: I'm wondering if anyone has tried the products on the native remedies website? I'm interested in the Mind Soothe and Mind Calm products for anxiety and moodiness. I just don't know if...

Native history [ 3 Answers ]

Did the people of Oka have any specific evidence of their claim to the disputed area.

View more questions Search