Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rama Hegde Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2013, 10:43 AM
    In two station power pack pressure switch goes when we operate other station, why?
    We have two station power pack which is used for job clamping in CNC machines. From one station we are operating 4 clamping cylinder. We have pressure switch to get clamping feedback. When we operate other station, pressure switch from the first station goes. Why?

In one station we have 1. Directional control calve
    2. pressure reducing valve
    3. Pilot operated check valve
    4. flow control valve
    5. pressure switch.

We have two station like this, each station operates 4 cylinder.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl at the station [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, so I was at the station waiting for my train, and I noticed this girl on the other platform. She was really cute and definitely looked my type and every now and then she looked at me and I'm looking back to and it seemed like she may have liked me and I did like her to but I got on the train....

Cost of a thermal power station [ 2 Answers ]

Can u tell me how much it cost to start a new thermal power station and what is the cost of the machinery involved in it?

Nuclear power station [ 2 Answers ]

The United States has neither commissioned nor built a new nuclear power station in over 30 years, yet there are as many as 80 new plants in the early licensing stages. What has changed in the social, environmental, and politial arenas to produce such a change in policy.

I want to buy and operate a gas station. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, How do I go about in operating a gas station? What licenses or certifications do I need? Should I be wary of any city regulations if I'm planning on buying an existing gas station business? Thanks.

Frustration station [ 1 Answers ]

I can't lose even one pound! I went to the gym for 2months straight earlier this year, every day, an hour a day on the elliptical and bicycle, and lost nothing.. not an inch, not a pound. And I ate like I should. Since I lost nothing, naturally I got frustrated and quit the gym. So I have been at...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.