Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dynamicOctopus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2013, 09:50 AM
    My dove is dragging itself because it's legs have become lifeless. Help?
    We found a baby dove on the road around a month ago trying to save itself from crows. We picked it up and brought it home because that is all we could do ( I live in Pakistan and we have no rehabilitation centres here and we couldn't leave it there to become a feast for the crows). For a month it was okay but last week it started limping. It used to lift one leg up and hop on the other. Then the other leg became affected too. Since day before yesterday it showed remarkable improvement. It would walk around (a little limping though but still it was much better than before). Today too we left it to walk around. The limping was better than before. And suddenly we realized at around 2pm it just flopped down and wouldn't move. Now the legs are completely lifeless. If I pick the dove up, the legs show no life at all. It wants to walk but it cannot get up so its dragging itself which I believe is making the condition worse.

Is there a chance of it being able to stand up again? What do I do to heal the lifelessness of it's legs? The poor thing loves to move around. I don't want it to drag itself. Please help

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy is lifeless floppy [ 4 Answers ]

I have 8 weeks old puppy yesterday she weren't eating or drinking so I took her to vet there was blood in her stool he didn't now what it was but said she was probily dying he gave her antibiotics injection and gave me some clucoma I gave her it evry hour now she is still alive and as pea twice...

Puppy is lifeless and has blood in poop? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 8 week old puppy that in just the past two days has lost weight, is lifeless, will not eat, and had blood in his poop. The puppies all had their first parvo shot. Is this syptoms ofparvo?.

Dove Shampoo [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I've seen the commercial advertising the new Dove Shampoo. You know the one that is suppose to be for damaged hair and make it smooth and shiny? I'm wondering if anyone has tried this shampoo and if it works for you.

Lonesome dove [ 1 Answers ]

How many awards did Lonesome Dove win?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.