Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mas2016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 06:51 PM
    11 Days late on period, negative test results
    Hey! I had unprotected sex on the 19th of August on the 28th I started light bleeding(implantation bleeding?) it went from light pink to dark over the course of five days this came with abdomen pain and lower back. Then I missed my period on the 8th of September. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and two doctor ones they all came back negative. I am now 11 days late, headaches daily along with being nauseous on a whim. So could I still be pregnant? Fingers crossed!

Check out some similar questions!

3 days late and negative test results [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 34 yrs old and never late on my period. I excise 5 days a week for the past 2 months, no changes in eating habits, not stressed at all and had reg period last month right on time. This month I'm 3 days late but home pregnancy test came back negative. Should I wait at least a week to test again?

12 days late negative test results [ 0 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs old. I was on the pill for 10 years but came off it 3 months ago as was making me ill. The first month I was 3 days late, the second month I was bang on time. This month I am 12 days late. I have always had regular periods so this seems strange. I did a test on day 8, 10 and 12 and all...

8 days late period... am I pregnant after 3 negative test results? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi.. I usually get my period on the 15th of the month last month it was late and I got it on the 19th. This month it has not come yet and the month is almost over. I've taken 3 test and they were all negative, I'm already 8 days late. Should I be worried?? could I be pregnant

19 days late for my period, with negative results? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello. This is my first post on this site. I'm 19 years old, and I think that I may be pregnant. My periods are usually normal , and have never been this late. My last period January 23rd, and I had unprotected sex during my ovulation. I am now 19 days late for my period, and hoping for a baby....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.