Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bilbobaggins13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 03:59 PM
    What lube do you use in a 2006 harley softail primary
    What lube is used in a 2006 Harley softail primary

Check out some similar questions!

2001 harley davidson heritage softail won't start [ 0 Answers ]

2001 heritage when the switch is on only the light on front fender comes on, the fuel pump pressures up and the horn works, but won't turn over. No headlights or taillights. Battery is charged

Why does the jack shaft screw spin out on a harley davidson softail [ 0 Answers ]

I change d the starter on my 2003 Harley davidson softail and the jack shaft screw keeps spinning out

I have a 2006 softail delux, recently the turn signal/runner bulb was replaced with t [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2006 softail Deluxe, recently the turn signal/runner bulb was replaced with the wrong wattage bulb. Now my head light is very dim and won't go to high beam, but the high beam indicator light stays on even if I switch to low beam. I have corrected the turn signal bulb to the right wattage...

Harley softail turn signal lights not on when ignition on? [ 0 Answers ]

The turn signals work front and back turn signal switch selcted just the lights aren't on when inition is on. Same is trun for brake light. Headlight is on OK. Brake light comes on when braking. Could this be the TSM module?

Harley 2006 883 sportster will not start [ 0 Answers ]

My 2006 Harley sportster will not start. The speedomoter light turns on and appears to run in reverse for a few seconds. No other lights turn on at all. The battery and fuse are OK. It appears that the battery arched some how because the negative post has some burning. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.