Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LocoMoco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 03:21 PM
    Hair test for MDMA/MDA usage
    Hi!

If my asian boyfriend used 4 ecstasy pills within a single 12 hour period about 2 months ago, will he be able to pass a hair test? I know the tests aren't designed to detect "infrequent" users, but what does that mean? Will 4 in one day be detected? He hasn't used any since.

If it can be detected, is there anything he can do to decrease the chances of it being detected?

Thanks!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 19, 2013, 04:30 PM
    I cannot tell you what the chances of a positive result would be, but I will inform you that we cannot and will not give information on how to cheat on a drug test of any type. Giving ways to decrease the chances of getting caught would be aiding cheating on the test.

Do you mind sharing why he is being tested? It help in determining how sensitive the test might be.
    LocoMoco Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 05:08 PM
    Sure, it's for a hospital job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How far back can a 5 panel Hair Follicle test detect Molly(MDMA) [ 2 Answers ]

Between feb and march of 2013 I did some very small amounts of MDMA. The first two times I did the equivalent of half a roll,and didn't even feel any effects from it. The third time,about mid march of 2013,I took a dose of the crystal form of MDMA. Again it was a small dose,but I felt the effects....

Hair Follicle Test - THC and MDMA [ 16 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I recently got an incredible job offer, but found I will have to do a pre-employment urine and hair test. The urine test I am not worried about. I have not done any drugs all summer. But I was hoping someone might have some advice on the hair part. A bit...

Hair Follicle Test - MDMA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Thanks for taking the time to read my question, any support you can offer is appreciated. On 26th August I was stupid enough to take 3 ecstasy tablets. I have now been offered an amazing job which involved a hair follicle test. I took this test on 19th December. Based on research...

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate:a scalp hair test or a body hair test? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate: a scalp hair test or a body hair test. We have 2 test that were taken on the SAME day & 1 shows positive for methamphetamine and 1 shows negative. It should show negative! We are at a loss as to how a test that is so accurate has 2 different...

Mde & mda [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, What is the different between mde & mda?access 2003

View more questions Search