Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pui10 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 12:35 PM
    The movie is an old old animation about a fairy who takes a boy with her
    It is about a fairy who takes a boy to her world. I think the boy was in bording school but I can't remember. The story doesn't really have a plotline. It is kind of like disneys fantasia with all the sparkles. Its old old old and animated
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
    A Journey Through Fairyland

Sep 19, 2013, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Yes yes yes!! That's it!! Thank you thank you thank you!! It is an important part of my childhood and I have been looking for it everywhere!! Thank you thank you thank you!!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 19, 2013, 02:03 PM
    Glad to help :)

Sep 19, 2013, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Glad to help :)
    I looked on YouTube but all it has is versions in greek. Do you know where I can find it in english

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy spider cricket pumpkin animation movie [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this animated movie with a flying pumpkin. There was a boy or was it a girl.. and she/he was shrunk.. he and some other insects are with him on the journey that I forgot where they were going to.. There was a spider and a cricket and a worm I guess..

80's or 90's movie with a boy and a fairy [ 0 Answers ]

Real actors not a cartoon. All I can remember is that the fairy had butterfly friends that ended up in a collection

70's or early 80's animation movie about a tree and boy and wintertime [ 0 Answers ]

I remember an animation movie or 30 minutes "movie" when I was child about a boy and his special relationship with a tree (it's definitaly not The Giving Tree). The most I can remember about it is that when spring came all the snow melted around all the other trees but not this one until the boy...

Animated film about boy and a Fairy Princess... possibly an anime ? [ 1 Answers ]

This is going to drive me crazy until I can remember the name of this thing! So it was an animated film I watched over and over as a kid which was soooo sad. I remember it was done in a Fantasia like style with symphonies and the fairy princess looking very etheral. I forget the title ( of course)...

A boy fairy a girl fairy and mother fairy [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been searching for old movies I used to watch as a kid and there is one I just can't remember the name of, but I know as a kid I would flock to that part of the video store and rent it every time along with Vuk the Fox. It was an animated movie, I can never remember how it started, but...

View more questions Search