Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harshjeevan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 10:41 AM
    Pendrive corruptd
    My pendrive is formated.but when I put my data in that the data especially software shows errors while installing.and that software shows in type category shortcut & size shows 1kb as it is already in mb.why. So ? How to recover ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 10:50 AM
    Sounds like it died... which is far different from corrupted. Yes I've seen that before... several times in fact... and my experience is that particular problem is unrecoverable.

Sep 19, 2013, 10:09 PM
    Someone told that it should be boot scanned by AntiVirus .quick heal has that features of boot scanned .virus might be in booting .is this true ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2013, 04:55 AM
    I doubt it... but you can't do any harm trying.

I've had several thumbdrives fail over the last few years with exactly the same symptoms you described.

Nov 12, 2013, 11:49 PM
    I purchased new pendrive.but within some days it shows when connects to usb port , undetected.message come ' insert disk in drive H ' .why is it so ? How to recover it ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transcend Pendrive [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ,I having 1 GB flash drive of Transcend company.for some unknown reason that showing "write protected ,disable it to use" message is coming.I tried several ways but not succeeded.how to disable that write protected flash drive.presently it allows to copy from the drive but not to that drive and...

What is pendrive? [ 0 Answers ]

Pendrive [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My name is yezdi the question is how to remove write protection from my pendrive Thanks fro the help

View more questions Search