Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kellskelvin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2013, 07:06 AM
    Blacklisted
    My name is Lydia aupadia mukudza I was going to south africa last week when I got to the south african side they told me that my passport have a fake stamp and then they took two of my passports of which one of it was my daughter so is my passports going to be blacklisted or what??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 07:14 AM
    Sounds like that is what will happen. Did they tell you anything else? Did they let you enter... or did they turn you back?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 19, 2013, 08:26 AM
    So where they fake stamps ?

You will need to contact your nation where the passport was issued.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blacklisted or not? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi ,I am ging ging chu .nationality is Philippines... I want to know I am blacklisted or no in abudhabi or uae..

How do I know if I am blacklisted in the UAE? [ 0 Answers ]

Dear All, I have been to Dubai 8 years ago on visit visas (4 of them), as I tried working for a company that was refusing to process an employment visa for me. Therefore I have left UAE and gave up on that option. Now, however I got a very good opportunity and wanted to pursue it. When they have...

How will you know if you were blacklisted? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi lawandee.. Hope you could help us, do you think someone could be blacklisted through allegation? My boyfriend says that his ex fiancée was threatening him that he would be blacklisted in the Philippines.. Now we want to fly back to the Philippines do you think its safe..

View more questions Search