Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    102806 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Miscarriage at 17
    I miscarried at three weeks a little while back. It has been since November so I thought that everything was over with. The miscarriage really took its toll on me, but I kept busy and tried to push it off. It did bother me though that I continued to have some strange differences in my body. Now it seems to be really hitting me that I lost my baby. I have nightmares every night and I'm haunted by the fact that the father never cried and never shows any emotion on the subject. His first reaction to the news broke my heart and I felt so guilty that I had lost our child. Now I'm having even more strange differences in my body, and someone asked me if I was certain that everything was over. I am that I miscarried, but when I told a friend that I really trust that I've always ovulated more than normal in a month they asked me if I could have had twins and only miscarried one. NOw I'm scared I'm only 17. Help me please.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Mar 28, 2007, 10:41 AM
    First of αll go to α doctor--- how mαny months were you when you hαd this 'miscαrriαge'?
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 28, 2007, 12:02 PM
    November! What differences have you noticed?
    urstruly85 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Why haven't you been to see a doctor? 17 or older the first thing you should have done was go to the ER and boyfriend in his right mind should have taken you. You should make and app. ASAP. Also just because he didn't react crying or upset doesn't mean he doesn't feel. Guys have their own way of expressing themselves.
    Kris1013 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Mar 28, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey19
    November! What differences have you noticed?
    Actually saraispiel19... she did say how far along she was... it says
    Quote Originally Posted by 102806
    I miscarried at three weeks a little while back.
    :) And my opinion is go to the doctor and find out for sure.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Mar 28, 2007, 06:33 PM
    You need to seek professional health. Your boyfriend not cying doesn't mean that he didn't care. Men react to sad situations different then weman. But Urstruly is right... he should have taken you to the hospital to make sure that everything was all right.
    102806 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Thank you all for your advice. I don't know if I can address this with him, because we aren't together any longer. However I did ask my best friend for some help, and she is taking me to the doctor as soon as she can. I am very relieved because you were all so nice to me. It is hard to figure things out when you feel like you can't take anymore and you don't have anyone to turn to. Thanks for being so kind you encouraged me to do what is right and go to the doctor even if I am a little afraid. I hope that I can return the favor some day. Wish me luck, I'm really nervous!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I did a blood test and I was pregnant ,percentage 136 (this test to confirm that I'm pregnant) then I did the test again after 4 days and it was 118! It is should go up not down.. I did a home pregnancy test 4 times already and it shows very thin light in the pregnant box... Does that...

Was it a miscarriage? [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about six months now. I normally have a 25-26 day cycle. This month was 28, which I know isn't "abnormal." Also, it usually lasts no more than 4 days and is very light. Well, on day 3 I spent the entire morning up to 3pm with bright red blood and...

Miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage at 17 weeks on 1st November this year, during my labour I passed several large blood clots. About seven hours after delivering both the baby and placenta I passed another blood clot about the size of a dinner plate. I woke in the early hours of this morning with a sharp sabbing...

Miscarriage [ 12 Answers ]

Why is miscarriage not considered by many work places or people to be a process of mourning and is bereavement. Some manager at my work told me it does not fall under bereavement because the baby was not alive outside the body.

Miscarriage? [ 4 Answers ]

I got my period on October 23rd and I had it about 6-7 days.Then the last few days when I would go to the bathroom and wipe there would be a brownish red substance on the toilet paper. Then tonight I went to the bathroom my period came back plus the was a blood clot about the size of a quarter....

View more questions Search