Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmjones1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2013, 03:45 PM
    Looking for what is the best way to ship these products flu vaccine, farm machinery,
    What is the best way to ship Flu Vaccine product?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2013, 04:11 PM
    From where to where and for who? I would think you would have to have the flu vaccines shipped through the pharmacy companies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are you going to get either the seasonal flu shot or the swine flu shot? [ 63 Answers ]

Don't know how to do a "poll" so I'll just ask this Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the seasonal flu shot this year? Are you or anyone in your family planning on getting the series of swine flu shots this year? Have you or any of your family members ever had a flu shot...

Ship maybe called e ship [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a ship in Kos harbour in mid September that was very large and had four columns at the corners that rotated when it moved. What was it.

Nuts roasting machinery [ 1 Answers ]

Our company is in nuts market in Turkey. Our main business is producing roasting ovens and other equipments. We are manufacturer processing units for nuts and coffee in Turkey. Our company is in the market since 1940 and producing roasters since 1957. We have too many good references in...

Swine flu vaccine warning [ 1 Answers ]

I post this not because I know that it is accurate, but because we all need to be aware if there is even a possibility that this is true. If you are thinking about getting one of these shots, it would be advisable to do as much research as possible first. (From an email received) Dr....

Bearings in marine machinery [ 1 Answers ]

Kindly can any one give me details of types of bearings used in marine machinery

View more questions Search