Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmmayyya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2013, 05:31 AM
    Looking for a song, can only remember the video..
    It's a song that was released in 2003-2004 and I saw it on MTV...
    It's kind of hard to explain what was going on in there, there was a burglar and something with a paper plane? (not the song by MIA though, just a paper plane flying through the screen for a moment) It was a dark skinned woman singing it and it was r&b I think, I remember the video was a bit scary.. It's never on MTV anymore so I can't find it myself, thank you!
    beplmi Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2013, 07:29 AM
    Do you remember any of the lyrics?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the name or who sings this song, but I remember the music video! [ 0 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me remember how the song goes, who sang it, or anything like that. But I remember the music video was really odd. I saw it on TV either the late 90s or early '00s, but the video featured a guy and a girl in what I remember being like a movie set. I distinctly remember the...

Cant remember the song or artist but remember the music video? [ 0 Answers ]

In the music video there is a girl and a guy who meet when they are younger and later get married. But then one day she comes home and finds him cheating on her. She run away to the top of a mountain/cliff (to jump off I assume) but her husband runs after her and stops her

I can't remember the title but I remember some bits of the video, what's this song? [ 1 Answers ]

The video it's self is black and white, I think it might be an old christmas ballad because I think I was watching a xmas chart when I saw it; might be from the 1980's or something, don't hold me to that I have no idea what year it was released. The voice singing is definitely male, although I...

View more questions Search