Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ervinded Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2013, 08:04 PM
    Schools for Felons
    I've been out not even 3 months, and was sentenced to prison behind a DWI, which is my first, and want me and my wife to team drive together, but already denied with several companies. Is there anyone that willing to accept me?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 18, 2013, 02:37 AM
    Confusing. You don't have a CDL license, yet are applying for jobs? There's no on the job training.
    Schools you pay for, like anyone else.
    Jobs you keep trying, and it isn't going to be easy. There is no such thing as 'companies who hire felons.' You can go to every AA meeting you know of and let it be known that you have your CDL and hope that a fellow AA member has a trucking company, AND needs a driver, AND likes you.
    You can try far north Alaska, or the fracking areas of the Dakotas, where the economy is good. None of this is going to be easy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck Driving Schools for Felons [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for a truck driving school or a company with paid training that will hire a felon. Can anyone help?

Truck driving schools felons [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is John I want to what the requirements are for your school as far as getting started for a person with felonys.What steps to I need to get started.

Schools for felons [ 0 Answers ]

Are there specific schools for careers where a felon can get a job or career started. Asking if a field of study in place where a felon can train and hiring is less a hassel.

Truck driving schools for felons [ 2 Answers ]

Truck driving schoos for felons

Truck driving schools for felons [ 3 Answers ]

If you are convicted of a felony is there a truck driving school that will teach you

View more questions Search