Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beccak529 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2013, 12:08 PM
    Is it possible I'm pregnant?
    I am currently taking Junel birth control. My period is due early this week, but I have not yet started. Usually I would have started by now. I am sexually active, and I'm afraid I am pregnant. I had some light spotting but nothing like my period. Is it possible I'm pregnant?
    beplmi Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2013, 07:51 AM
    Only one way to find out. Pregnancy tests!

You need to wait at least 2 weeks for a period to show before you start to worry. Bodies are always changing, even for people with regular cycles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search