Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2013, 07:16 AM
    Kindergarten question!!
    I have a sister who's in kindergarten, but doesn't seem to comprehend the things that are being told to her. Every day after school, I sit down and have her take her homework out so we can work on it together. I'll like to add an activity to her routine though. Does anyone know a website where she can go on that doesn't involve having to pay? I'd love to pay, but I'm in school too and am a 15 year old girl. I don't start working until next year and my parents don't think it's necessary.
    I'll also appreciate it if anyone could tell me a website where you can also customize it, meaning put your name and then be able to print it so you can work on it. I tried to look and hopefully you guys understand what I'm saying!
    Thanks in advance :)
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2013, 07:19 AM
    Oops, I meant to say put your name that'd let you trace it then print it out
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2013, 08:09 AM
    Name some specific tasks you want her to learn, that you want to help her with. I've found lots of free sites that can be printed out, depending on what you want.
    Tictactoe Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2013, 07:59 AM
    I use bbc poem pack with my kids they have some good reading stuff and also games that could be printable. BBC - Words and Pictures - Poems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Public kindergarten vs. Homeschool kindergarten [ 24 Answers ]

I am a concerned grandma. My son & daughter-in-law are going to homeschool my grandson for kindergarten and then send him to public first grade next year when his sister will go to public kindergarten. He will be 6 the end of December. He is very bright and the actual learning part of...

Homeschooling for kindergarten [ 12 Answers ]

What is the special sound in globe

Homeschool kindergarten [ 3 Answers ]

My middle soon is 5yrs old. His kindergarten teacher is 90% sure she will be holding him back for another year. The first semester is not even over yet! I know that my son has struggled some, but also I know that many people in our tiny community believe she is too hard on the children. I was...

Skipping Kindergarten [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 y/o (will be 5 Feb 09) that I have been told by her peditrician and by her preschool that she should be tested out of kindergarten as soon as possible. She has always been ahead not only academically but socially. Her cousins that she is always with are 7. She also became a big sister at...

View more questions Search