Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clueless01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 11:34 PM
    Sneaky boyfriend
    Hey guys, this is going to be a super long post, so bear with me please :( my boyfriend and I are 10 years apart(probably spells trouble). But recently I just found out that he's been hiding a lot of things from me and is really sneaky about it. He lied about not have a girlfriend when I first knew him when he had not one, but multiple of them. During our conversations, he would somewhat be very abrupt and say that he has a meeting and then blocks me on whatsapp.

One day he finally revealed to me that he had stalkers and was going to ask a friend to help him by posting picture of them on Facebook. I started being really curious and went onto Facebook. And I found out he had unfriended me and put his status as in a relationship with the girl.

I only realized that she was his ex when she texted me claiming to be his girlfriend. My boyfriend told me that she was just jealous and that I need not worry about it. But they went on a holiday after, which he claims that he went with other friends too. I don't know what to do. Should I break up with him? He keeps telling me that he really likes me and every time I initiate a breakup he always doesn't want to.
    Help me! :(
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 15, 2013, 11:37 PM
    Read your own post again... look at all the lies and disrespect... and you want to know if you should break up with him?

What I want to know is why have you waited this long?

Sep 15, 2013, 11:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Read your own post again...look at all the lies and disrespect...and you want to know if you should break up with him?

What I want to know is why have you waited this long?
    Maybe I wished that he would change after the confrontations we had. At the start I could really tell that he liked me. Before we knew each other, he would always peep into my workplace and take a look. And probably a part of me really wanted him to be that same person then
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2013, 05:30 AM
    His Facebook is all about her and you are de friended. No way to lie around all this... he is counting on you staying naïve and gullible
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 07:37 AM
    You found out he lies and cheats and de friended you from Facebook. Why do you think you should stay with him? I would have left a good while ago.

Sep 16, 2013, 08:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You found out he lies and cheats and de friended you from facebook. Why do you think you should stay with him? I would have left a good while ago.
    I'm not trying to cover him up or anything, but I'm 17. So it's makes it illegal(?) for us to be together. And he says that she is helping him get rid of the stalkers. That is probably the reason why I still stay with him. That what he said might be true? I'm probably deluding myself though :(
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 08:14 AM
    He's lying to you. He's disrespecting you. He's using you. Depending on where yo are, this may even be illegal, especially if you two had sex.

So now you're going to beat yourself up over this about whether he might be telling the truth or not? No, he's not... he's lying.

Again I say look at all that he's done to you... and you still think he MAY be telling the truth?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 09:40 AM
    This guy is lying to you girl. He knows you are young and gullible and he is taking advantage of it. How long have you been seeing this creep, because that is what he is. He's too old for you and he knows it but he can't take advantage of and lie to you and that is what he's doing.
    He's lying. Dump him.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 01:24 PM
    17 and 27 is definitely trouble. Depending on which country you're in, this can be illegal. How long have you been together anyway?

Trust your instincts, you already see all the problems and only hoping for us to help you justify the problems.

You're stronger than that! Why are you putting yourself through this? 7 billion other people in the world, you're too young to not spend more time meeting new people instead!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 17, 2013, 06:13 AM
    I cannot believe you are so gullible; even at 17 you sound very, very immature.

That being said, you are not ready for a relationship with a 27 year old man, who has women on the go. You are only one of his conquests.

There is nothing that can be said to justify your relationship with this man- not here, and not anywhere else.

What you have stated, to your own honesty, is a very accurate picture of your relationship with him, and his relationship with you and everybody else.

I hope you already know that you need to get out and never look back. Date guys your own age, within people of your own age group. I think the man you are with would surely look out of place hanging out at the mall with your friends, right?

What do your parents think?

Try to put yourself in the position of looking objectively at this, and realize that what you are doing is a HUGE mistake, for all the reasons you have already mentioned.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 17, 2013, 08:34 AM
    Stop following your heart and listen to your head, and protect yourself. You already have enough facts to stay away from him, so do it.

Talaniman Rule- Never give your heart to someone that doesn't know what to do with it.

He has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt he has another agenda besides YOU. Leave him alone, reject him totally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sneaky defendant [ 6 Answers ]

A continuing garnishment was served on the defendant at work as well as another enployee on behalf of the owner. What are the consequences to the defendant and the other employee if they both purposefully fail to rurn over the garnishment request to the business owner?

My boyfriend is very sneaky, I think he is cheating on me? [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for about 3 years and 7 months now. He loves me so much he would do anything for me. I broke up with him for about 7 months he stayed in Kona and I in Oahu. We got back together again in November when he came down for medical appointment. I am 5 months...

Sneaky backstabber [ 36 Answers ]

I have worked at the same place for 25 years. All this time in the same position. After all that time, there has only been 2 people that I have found it really difficult to work with. But recently someone new is in our "division." I didn't want here there because I knew she was really chummy...

Sneaky boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for four years. Last year me and my friend made a fake myspace for fun with a girl's picture on it. Then a month later the password was changed but I didn't think anything of it. But recently Ive been getting emails about that page since it was registered with my email....

View more questions Search