Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askgraceyb Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 09:07 PM
    Religion problems
    I don't know what to do. My whole family is very Christian but I am not. I tried talking to my mom about this a while ago, and she flipped out and me and the subject never came up again. I don't feel like anyone in my family will be supportive. I want to find a religion that's good for me, and I need help, and I'm certainly not going to get that from my family members.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2013, 09:12 PM
    So you study for yourself and don't bring it up to them.
    Do they force their beliefs on you in the sense that they want you to speak *your (their views) as your own?
    Do they force you to participate in going to church and other religious practices?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 15, 2013, 09:44 PM
    What church body does your family belong to and why doesn't it work for you? (First you have to figure out what isn't working for you to understand what's missing.)

How old are you (i.e. how mobile are you to visit other churches, etc.)?

Have you read up on any other Christian or Jewish or Muslim or Hindu beliefs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are some similar in the newer religion and the older religion [ 2 Answers ]

What are some similar between the newer and older religions?

Religion or not religion. That is the big Q [ 33 Answers ]

Personally, I think an all seeing , all powerful, all knowing, invisible god of any religion has finnaly been recognised by many people for what it truly is. An invention of man with all his insecurities, the hope that his god will look after him in times of trouble. Well its time to wake up and I...

Gender equality in religion in the islamic religion [ 0 Answers ]

Is there any gender equality in the muslim religion

Mom giving me problems with religion [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys I have a problem, My mom has this religion she is very involved in and takes it really seriously. She would always pressure me to worship but I have decided this religion is not my way of life and I don't want to live by it. I've told her that, she told me she won't force me but she...

View more questions Search