Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Quilly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Old 80's (maybe 70's) animated movie
    OK, I can't remember what the movie is actually about, or what the characters look like ((except that the main hero is a young boy)), but I recall one scene in the movie where they (he and his two companions... I don't recall what they look like), have to perform certain unfesable tasks:
    One involves removing water from a well using an eyedropper
    And the other involves moving a mountain of sand from one location to another, grain by grain.

I do recall that the animation was kind of psychadelic...

Help me, this is driving me mad!
    SixTails Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 03:45 AM
    The Phantom Tollbooth (1970)

The book was one of my faves when I was a kid; I recognized the eyedropper/grins of sand thing right off.
    fiverfiverA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 04:02 PM
    Anyone know of people working at nepenthe studios near warren st. tube station in the 70's? The motley crew working on the making of the film 'watership down?' I was one of them and wish to connect with whoever is around, back in london in mid/late novemeber 2012 ann in ireland
    Kiwiuploader Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 06:40 AM
    I say Phantom Tollboth as well.. one of my fav movies of all time and my fav book. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 70's or 80's movie (possible made-for-tv) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, There's a movie that I've been hunting down that I cannot seem to get any help with. Hopefully someone on this site will be able to help :o When I was growing up in the 80's, my mom had recorded this movie about a woman who had gotten into a plane wreck and survived. She had a...

Name of a Children's Fantasy Movie Made in the 80's, Maybe 70's. [ 3 Answers ]

This vague memory of one of my favorite movies as a child is making me caccaccrazy! This is what I remember: A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly, befriends him. The little animal at one point is trying to...

Looking for 70's / 80's movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking to identify the title of a horror movie I watched as a kid. The plot of the movie included "little people" that lived in the fireplace and only came out at night / in the dark to lay razor blades, etc for the unsuspecting homeowners. Does anyone remember this movie and happen to...

An animated movie with animals from 70's or 80's like animal olympics [ 2 Answers ]

I remember different animals all doing different olympic events and there were these two cross country lions with this great background music and the lions didn't talk, but you could hear their thoughts to each other. There were many other events and animals, but I can't remember much else. I...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search