Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Claire Prior Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 10:50 AM
    Turn off open windows
    How do I close open windows on my iPad please,
    askgraceyb Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 08:47 PM
    (I think I understand what you're asking, but I'm not sure I'm right, but I hope this is what you mean)

You can either double click the home button or swipe up from the home screen with four fingers. Then, press and hold one app icon until they all start shaking. Press the red minus signs, and the you're done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light on Craftsman Garage Door Open will not turn OFF, when Open. [ 8 Answers ]

I purchase a new Craftsmang ½ hp Garage Door Open and found out in the Problem Section that if I have the door open and cross the safety sensor beams the light will turn ON automaticlly. I hate this feature because my kids constatnly run in and out of the garage door when it is open, so the light...

I have windows Vista, and I can't open files designated to Windows Media Center? [ 9 Answers ]

I have Windows Vista, which came with this computer, And occasionally get files from my daughter's school designated to Windows Media Center, which I can't open in anything. There seems to be nowhere to open it in Media Center, but when I click it... that's where it takes me. Very frustrating.

Can not open IE on windows xp system [ 1 Answers ]

I upgraded to IE8 and since I was having problems with ie7. When opening it and ie8, says that IE must close since it has encounter a problem. What should I do. I also use Firefox

Windows cannot open [ 1 Answers ]

Windows cannot open help & support because a system service is not running

Windows Explorer will not open [ 6 Answers ]

I am running windows xp. Recently I have not been able to open windows explorer & control panel. When I try, all icons disappear from the desktop for a few seconds and then slowly come back. Nothing else happens. It is not a shortcut problem. I have run virus software & registry fix...

View more questions Search