Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fixeddoll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 06:28 AM
    My girlfriend is lying to me AGAIN
    Hi guys, I'm with my girlfriend for about 1 year and a half now, to give you a little background I'm 23 and she's 20 she is still finishing school while I'm working. Just two months ago I caught her cheating with a foreigner. She lied at first but eventually admitted and promised not to cheat on me again and she said it was just a 3 day flirting stuff and she was with her best friend who I really hate now. I forgave her and trying to move on trying to trust her again, but just yesterday after an event at school she texted me she has to go home and can't come here to the office because she was so tired. So I agreed, but this morning I found out she was out on the club because I found a stamp on her wrist (its where the club puts for entrance fee).

She said that she was home but went out with her cousin. I told her why she did not informed me she said she ran out of load and can't inform me on the wee hours. I also asked her why she did not informed me this morning she said she forgot about it. I don't really know what to do. I really love her and maybe its my fault cause I do overtime just to get extra money for us. She argued at me and said that is she not allowed to go out? Or is it when she go out it means she is cheating again. She said I don't understand her. Is it my fault? I haven't texted her until this evening.

I don't know what to do. Thanks guys for helping me out on this.. GOD BLESS for answers...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2013, 06:36 AM
    Going out with a cousin technically isn't cheating. It may have been totally innocent. Either trust her or get better communication going with her.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 15, 2013, 10:16 AM
    You said you forgave her, now does this mean she has to clear everything she does with you now? That is not going to work. You either trust her or you don't.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 15, 2013, 07:16 PM
    If she feels she has to lie then you must be a real up tight controlling fellow so lighten up guy. I mean 20 year olds like to party and enjoying themselves. I mean what's she supposed to do while you are working all that overtime?

Maybe you got the wrong type of girl, and are discovering things you don't like now. But you can't control her, so control yourself.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 16, 2013, 01:28 PM
    If she's lying again, why are you forgiving her again? So that she can cheat again?

It's clear that if she's willing to repeatedly cheat on you, she doesn't value you anymore. You're both just hanging on for the sake of hanging on.

Why waste your time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend is lying to me [ 4 Answers ]

I have a long, specific story but some advice would be great So I started seeing my girlfriend freshman year of college, I am now a sophomore. She makes me really happy, is real pretty, and is a fun person. She is crazy about me, and is afraid of losing me which is great. I am a confident...

Why is my girlfriend lying? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for 3 years now but things are going bad. I love my girlfriend with all my heart and I would never do anything to hurt her. However last week an old friend sent me a message on face book telling me she had been "slagging me off to him" when I read what she said it was...

Is my girlfriend lying to me? [ 6 Answers ]

I cheated on my girlfriend on halloween. But after times of breaking up and taking me back we eventually got back together. About a month later, my girlfriend and her roommate got in a fight and I found out that she cheated on me after I cheated on her. That's what she told me but everyone...

Is he lying about having another girlfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

I just started dating this guy 2 months ago. On the first date we had sex and it was earth moving. He told me he wanted to "be my man" but he has never asked me out on another "real date". We have met for drinks after work a couple of times and sometimes I will see him briefly if he stops by for a...

View more questions Search