Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stanlee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 04:51 AM
    Connectivity problems
    I assigned 3 addresses namely 192.168.10.9/28, 192.168.10.33/28, 192.168.10.65 to 3 routers interface but I can't ping
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Sep 22, 2013, 01:12 PM
    Some common configuration pitfalls are:
    • The subnet of connected interfaces does not match.
    • A route does not exist.
    • Firewall rules or access control lists attached to the interfaces are blocking the ping packets.

More info, such as the router configs and topology, would be helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Limited Connectivity, but not the normal problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2wire modem, and I have the power turned on full and have set the password to what I need it to be. I have my laptop and try to connect, but it is only giving me limited connectivity. My laptop connects fine to the wireless connection at my school, and my brother's laptop connects fine to...

Internet Connectivity big problems! [ 6 Answers ]

I will try and be as detailed as possible. My computer spontaneously shut off. Almost like a power outage localized to my computer. I have it on a surge protector / battery back-up so I am hoping it didn't damage my computer. After this happened I was unable to connect to the internet. I...

Connectivity problems non-wireless [ 2 Answers ]

I have been freaking out I can't figure this out. I have two computers that connect in to a network hub an then in to my cable modem yeah. One computer works and the other says something like connectivity limited or something. The ed up part is even if I just plug the other computer right in to the...

Limited or no connectivity problems [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: When I try to hook up cable internet to my computer it says "limited or no connectivity problems". I try to renew my IP but after a couple minutes I can't for some reason. I don't use a router... just straight from my modem. What should I do?

View more questions Search