Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dasmine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 02:51 AM
    I have dreams that someone is trying or wants to kill me !
    I would like to know what's does this mean I have these dreams a few times out the month maybe a little more n sometimes a little less but I wake up and I would be scared to move around get out of bed do anything I then become so paranoid that I feel I shouldn't walk around the house alone. I also feel that the smallest thing may scare me a shadows, a creek n the floor little noises, anything from the time I wake up from the dream scares me till the point that I feel that I may hurt someone or something without intention just the fact that I am scared then something scares me just make it so terrifying!! I really hate wakin up feeling this way I would really like to know what the problem is !
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 15, 2013, 03:02 AM
    Most of us have nightmares like this sometimes, but if you are afraid that you might hurt someone, that is unusual. So tell us what is going on in your life these days, or if there is anything years ago that was traumatic - a death of someone close to you, perhaps.

Also, there are ways to help make your sleep more pleasant. Don't eat 3 hours before going to sleep, and stay away from soft drinks and caffeine. Don't play computer games with violence in them, or watch violence on TV, during those 3 hours either. If you have a radio, play some soft music at very low volume to fall asleep to.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2013, 06:51 AM
    When you first wake up and lay there are you fully awake and able to get up but don't want to? Once you are up do you feel like there is an actual presence around you? Do you have times where you feel you are asleep yet awake?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I keep having dreams about someone trying to kill me. What does that mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I keep having dreams about someone trying to kill me & my kids father is always in the dreams. He's not trying to kill me but he's always around in the dreams. What does this mean & why do I keep having these dreams?

I keep having occurring dreams of someone trying to kill me? [ 2 Answers ]

I put my topic in health and wellness because I wasn't sure what other category to put it in, but for a very long time I've had occurring dreams of someone trying to harm me, and its usually a boy, a man or even an older man, and once some girls... but the thing is about twice each month I have a...

Why is someone always trying to kill me in my dreams? [ 2 Answers ]

12 yrs ago my fiancé was murdered before my eyes, several months after that I had our baby. Our son is 11 yrs old now, but I've only been having these dreams of someone trying to kill me for the last couple years. I'm always trying to get away and sometimes they manage to cut me, bleeding, hurt and...

Dreams about people trying to kill me [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I had this dream that I was with about ten people back in the old neighborhood I hung out in. Then this guy came up to me in the street,and tried to fight me,I starting to hit him back,then we were in an old apt building,he started to fight me again saying he was going to get me ,I fought...

WHy do I keep having dreams that my fianc? Is trying to kill me? [ 4 Answers ]

For the last 2 to 3 months I have had dreams that my fiancé is trying to kill me, or is sending someone else to have me killed. In my dreams it always has him or the person he hired shooting at me. This last one I dreamed that I was in a strange house and I had just woken up and there were 3 doors...

View more questions Search