Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Navamar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 02:05 AM
    I-130 Timeline
    Hi,

My husband has filed a petition for getting me immigrated to he USA. He has filed I 130 form... Recently he has received a notice of action stating that the case has been transferred to USCIS for approval. Does anyone have an idea as to how long it will take for the approval to be granted and sending the case to NVC?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 27, 2013, 07:34 PM
    It should not be longer than 4 months, and then NVC has a window of 4 months to process your case. However, it could take longer depending on country you're from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grout Timeline [ 3 Answers ]

Due to my work schedule I'm pretty much limited to installing the tile in my basement one week during my off days and won't be able to lay the grout until the following week during my off days. Since the tile is in the basement, no one will be walking on it and I was wondering if this would be...

The relationship timeline. [ 23 Answers ]

Entire story merged I am 25 years old and in my second serious relationship. I have been seeing "John" exclusively for seven months. We worked together for 5 of those months, so we spent a lot of time together. I love him. My definition of love: a choice you make every day to care about...

STD timeline [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I separated over a year ago while we not together I had a relationship... We have been back together for over a year now and he recently began having pain during urination is it possible that I contracted something a year ago and recently gave it to him?

STD timeline [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I separated over a year ago while we not together I had a relationship... We have been back together for over a year now and he recently began having pain during urination is it possible that I contracted something a year ago and recently gave it to him?

What is the process and timeline for I-130 [ 1 Answers ]

I just submitted the I-130 petition for alien resident for my mother who is a Jamaican citizen. She is currently in Jamaica. I am a natueralized US citizen living in SC. I checked on the USCIS website and they currently have a 6 mnth backlog for I-130 processing. What is the process and...

View more questions Search