Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walrusdlk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Finding a proper replacement draft inducer blower
    I have a GE gas water heater model# GG40T06PVJ (40,000 BTUX) with a Fasco draft inducer blower 7021-11445 (120 volt 3000 rpm). The switch on the blower shorted out so I'm looking for a proper inducer blower replacement. I found a Fasco W4 115-Volt 3300 RPM Furnace Draft Inducer Blower online. Would this be a possible replacement? If not, what would be? Thanks for any assistance.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 14, 2013, 02:44 PM
    In this case you need to contact GE and get a direct replacement.
    dewey066 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2013, 08:48 AM
    Another option would to be contact your local Grainger and give them all the info. They are good at finding replacements if GE is difficult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem Criterion 2 draft inducer blower not running [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am having trouble with the Rheem Criterion 2 draft inducer blower not running. I have 2 green lights on the display. Can anyone help?

Bad connections on draft inducer blower [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Plus 80 furnace. Every once in a while it stops working. If I wiggle the wires under the draft inducer motor, the fan comes on and the furnace works great. I only had to do it this a couple of times last winter but already, as the weather is turning cold, I need to do almost...

How do I find a source for replacement furnace draft inducer for rheem criterion II [ 2 Answers ]

I have A Rheem Criterion II Model RGLH-10EBRJR and I've been told I need to replace the draft inducer because of hairline cracks in the plastic housing. I looked at Rheem web site and no help there. How/where can I find a replacement part? Estimate from repairman was in excess of $400 for part...

Furnace draft inducer blower problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I have a Goodman GMP100-5 furnace. I have a random problem that seems to happen more often when it is cold outside. The draft inducer blower will start up for only 1-2 seconds then will switch off causing the system to not turn on. If I manually reset the system off and on, the motor...

The Power Venter (aka Heat Inducer and Draft Inducer) will not start on Goodman. [ 8 Answers ]

FURNACE: Made by: Goodman Model #: GMPN080-4 THE POWER VENTER (this is what the Goodman manual calls it but other websites refer to this as the Heat or Draft Inducer): Made by: FASCO Industries 70219565 Type: U218 Volts: 115 RPM3400 Customer Part #: B2833001S

View more questions Search