Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jalesa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 06:11 AM
    I keep having dreams about someone trying to kill me. What does that mean?
    I keep having dreams about someone trying to kill me & my kids father is always in the dreams. He's not trying to kill me but he's always around in the dreams. What does this mean & why do I keep having these dreams?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 14, 2013, 06:30 AM
    Preoccupation with something can be a cause for what we dream.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2013, 06:33 AM
    Is there some kind of overwhelming problem in your life? It could mean you fear a problem is going to get the better of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I keep having occurring dreams of someone trying to kill me? [ 2 Answers ]

I put my topic in health and wellness because I wasn't sure what other category to put it in, but for a very long time I've had occurring dreams of someone trying to harm me, and its usually a boy, a man or even an older man, and once some girls... but the thing is about twice each month I have a...

Why is someone always trying to kill me in my dreams? [ 2 Answers ]

12 yrs ago my fiancé was murdered before my eyes, several months after that I had our baby. Our son is 11 yrs old now, but I've only been having these dreams of someone trying to kill me for the last couple years. I'm always trying to get away and sometimes they manage to cut me, bleeding, hurt and...

Dreams about people trying to kill me [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I had this dream that I was with about ten people back in the old neighborhood I hung out in. Then this guy came up to me in the street,and tried to fight me,I starting to hit him back,then we were in an old apt building,he started to fight me again saying he was going to get me ,I fought...

WHy do I keep having dreams that my fianc? Is trying to kill me? [ 4 Answers ]

For the last 2 to 3 months I have had dreams that my fiancé is trying to kill me, or is sending someone else to have me killed. In my dreams it always has him or the person he hired shooting at me. This last one I dreamed that I was in a strange house and I had just woken up and there were 3 doors...

I've been having dreams that my boyfriend is trying to kill me.. [ 7 Answers ]

Lately I've been having dreams that my boyfriend trying to kill me. Each dream is different but it's always him trying to kill me. Our relationship is fine. So Im not sure if that could be the problem. I'm just scared. Can someone please tell me what this means!

View more questions Search