Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2013, 05:47 AM
    Guy led me on. What should I do?
    So me and this guy liked each other and we had this thing for a while. But he went to a dance and kissed, full on kissed, a whole bunch of girls. So next week I went to the next dance and kissed one guy that wasn't him. Next thing I know he was telling me how cute me and this guy would be together.

I went to the bathroom while I waited for my friend to ask him what was going on. He said he wasn't ready for a relationship. So when my friend got back and told me I started to cry. Then she went back and yelled at him for leading me on. I immediately went home without saying anything to him. I just don't know what to do.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 14, 2013, 05:57 AM
    What does had a thing mean. Did he declare himself exclusive with you? When you saw him kissing other girls that should have told you something. You move on and forget about him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 14, 2013, 07:33 AM
    Does not sound like he was leading you on, kissing other girls and so on. It sounds like you wanted to believe it was.

So find someone new, he likes to date many girls,
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 14, 2013, 08:02 AM
    Instead of getting revenge, you should have dumped him when he kissed the other girls. No he didn't lead you on, you didn't act in the first place when you should have. You totally ignored the signs he was a jerk.

Now leave him alone and be glad you no longer have to he hurt by this jerk, because you can date a better fellow. You are free of this embarrassing jerk.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2013, 08:34 AM
    Lesson: don't assume a guy wants a relationship when maybe he just wants to see how easy you are

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

White rodgers 50a50-241 led dead... no light on led, nothing works [ 0 Answers ]

Is led light supposed to stay on all the time? Mine comes on for 1 second and then goes off (blank) the transformer is powered up (27vac) but control panel and thermostat are dead. Led on controller is out, and thermostat display is blank. Do I have a bad controller? Is there any LED blink for...

Should I continue being friends with a guy who led me on or should I stop? [ 5 Answers ]

So my all time crush and I have been talking it up lately and were best buds and recently we got in a fight because he thought our friendship was a total joke which I didn't understand at all but we made up and well I really like him a lot and I'm pretty sure the feelings are mutual. So he's over...

My Lennox G40UH (X) Does Not Have Hot Air => 1st LED Flashes, 2nd LED Is On [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All Brothers, we really, really need your help. Our family live without heater almost a week. We both lost our jobs that is why we must wait until today. Here is the problem: Based on the diagnostic codes, 1st LED flashes, 2nd LED is On => Primary or secondary limit switches open. Here...

Usa girl Ausatralian guy,led to? [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to Aust with my 2 small kids in 2000, married an aust guy in 2002 he had 2 kids from 1st marriage and I had my 2 from a 1st relationship his being 1 & 3 mine being 4 & 7 at the time , everything was great, he did drink a lot I realized he is an achohlic anyway , my kids always came second...

Goodman GMH8 heating unit - LED Led flash 4 times [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just recently bought a Goodman GMH81155CNAG gas heating furnace. I find the manual is very unhelpful as far as diagrams and explanatory. The problem that I am having is when I closed the doors for the furnace, the heat would stop and only the blower running. The LED would flash...

View more questions Search