Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bikerbabe417 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 05:03 AM
    Ask a Harley Mechanic Free
    Hello,
    I changed the oil in my bike and when I started it up, it shot the oil fill plug across the yard and oil came out all over everything! What could be wrong? Thank you.. Cheryl

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a honda mechanic for free? [ 2 Answers ]

I have broken lugnuts on a single tire a total of three times them last time they checked the suspension and stated everything looked OK. Even though they changed the lugnuts every time I break my tire makes a grinding clicking noise and no one can figure out what's wrong! Have spent over 200...

Ask a mechanic free [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - When I replace my crankshaft position sensor, do I need to calibrate the car's computer or can I just install the sensor and go? 1997 Honda Passport Thanks

Ask a honda mechanic for free [ 1 Answers ]

There's a 92 accord with 375000 kms for sale for 800. Should I buy it for a winter beater if it drives nice?

Ask a honda mechanic for free [ 1 Answers ]

I have a one owner 1997 Honda SE with 253,347 miles. I was driving on the highway the other day traveling about 68 mph. when I noticed my tach when to zero and so did my temp gauge.When I got to my destination I shut off the car and now it will not even turn over nor will my windows or my sunroof...

Ask a mechanic for free [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1998 Honda Accord Ex when I push the buttons to turn on the Air or Heat no lights come on only air will blow, Air conditioner or Heater want work , just blow air. Have checked all my fuses, what am I missing.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.