Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chicken4762 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2013, 06:33 PM
    How can I make a video game or an app for ios
    Im a big video game. Player like I'm sure allt of you are how can I make a bideo game without getting a virus or something bad happening to my computer or consle or whatever
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2013, 08:09 PM
    First you need to learn programming.
    Chicken4762 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2013, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    First you need to learn programming.
    How do I do that
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2013, 07:28 AM
    Take classes... seriously. Computer programming is an entire job field onto itself. One that pays very well because its not easy and just everyone can't do it. And it has a steep learning curve for most but the true savants.

You won't learn it over a weekend or even a few months. I'd look into the continuing education or evening classes at your local community colleges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my Facebook app large again? [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally swiped my screen from left to right and it went across my Facebook app, causing it to become? Very small on the right side of my screen. How do I make it normal again.

Can't remember the name of an online game that's also an I-phone app [ 2 Answers ]

Last year I found a game online I really liked, the background was black and there were these circles that controlled a flow of light, and you had to direct the light to touch every circle to get a song, like classical music. There were different phases, t he first was Winter, and in each phase...

Can't remember the name of an online game that's also an I-phone app [ 0 Answers ]

Last year I found a game online I really liked, the background was black and there were these circles that controlled a flow of light, and you had to direct the light to touch every circle to get a song, like classical music. There were different phases, t he first was Winter, and in each phase...

View more questions Search