Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly202 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2013, 10:44 AM
    Dreams
    I had a dream last night about this guy. I dreamed I called him and I didn't tell him who I was but he realized and we started talking. He was nice on the phone.

In real life I had a misunderstadning with this guy and I do want to call him. What could this mean?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 13, 2013, 10:46 AM
    It only means that it's on your mind and you are thinking about doing it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2013, 11:40 AM
    I'd say that your dream is to reconcile misunderstandings with hopes that its all smoothed over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys. Just wanted to ask for some advise here. You see last night I have had some dreams about my ex from 2 years ago.. aug. 3 was when we got together. It has been reoccurring.. the dreams are about old times we had together.. these have come out of no where! I thought I have moved on.. I love...

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Salam... I want to know how can I check what my dreams mean... I mean is there any book that can tell me what my dreams exactly mean or give me a clue about the dreams as I have some dreams that I really want to know what they exactly mean.. Thank you Allah Hafiz

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Many of you may not believe dreams have a meaning but I do so I'm going to ask this question. In my dream, there is this popular guy who goes to my school. I don't really think I like him because I vowed I wouldn't because every other girl in the school thinks he is hot or cute or something. But...

Dreams about ex [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having dreams about my ex-boyfriend and people in his family. There are times when I can't recall in my dream if I married him or my husband now. I'm always very upset in my dream because I don't want to be married to my ex, but keep thinking I am and made the wrong choice in my dreams. I...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

View more questions Search