Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    C2013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2013, 08:05 AM
    Dear sir/Madam
    My name is Habtamu I am graduated From "Addis Ababa University College of Commerce" in Acconting.And currently am working in Finance & Economic Dev't office for about 6yrs. I want to get Further education(Masters degree) in business or any field related with it.As If I am living in developing country I have Financial Constraint to cover the fee.So please tell me the way I can fulfill my dream in order to get free scholarship. <email removed>
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 13, 2013, 08:20 AM
    Identify colleges and universities that you would like to go to, then email or phone the Financial Aid office to inquire about grants and scholarships. There may be something unique about you (your culture or grades or family or hobbies, etc.) that would merit a scholarship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know , is there any way that a person can check onli [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know , is there any way that a person can check online if she/he is blacklisted in Dubai, UAE? Thanks in advance. Regards, Nauman

Dear sir/madam,I want to know causes of stikes in organisation,how to address strike [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam, I want to know the causes of strike action in organisaion and how to address this type of issues.

Hello sir/madam [ 9 Answers ]

I want to know that when will I get married? Tell and help us in our tension as me and my parents are seriously worried It will be love marrige or arrange? Dob is 5-10-81 Place allahabad (india) Time was 3:55am(monday)

View more questions Search